Offering Workshops, Lectures, and Masterclasses.
Some Possible Topics:
* Virtual Reality and Video Game Music Composition and Sound Design
* Working with Creative Directors And Producers
* Contemporary composition
* Live and interactive electronics
* Writing for strings and extended techniques
* Developing installations and Designing Interactions
* Custom software and hardware
* New Multimedia Control Paradigms
* Rapid Prototyping and developing
* Living a creative life in your compositional career (community organizing and concert production/promotion/curation)
* Working closely with performers and instrumentalists
* Developing long-term and ongoing relationships with performers
I often bring in current and in-development custom hardware/software and unique digital instruments and control interfaces. Upon request I can also provide professional performers for demonstrations, student composition readings and live electronics demonstrations.